Friday 15 February 2013

Sounds Good

Whoah. Whoah. The past few days have arguably been some of the most stressful times I've ever had to go head-to-head with in the entirety of my existence. Bold claim, but fuck me do I stand by that statement.


Impending homelessness and general loss of direction with things not working out were ridiculously aggravating things to deal with, and I'm almost ashamed to reveal that they manifested themselves in what I figure were psychosomatic forms. Stress led to perpetual nausea, which led to an inability to eat, which tumbled into lethargy and all manner of illness. The worst part: I'm pretty sure I was entirely aware of what my noggin' was doing to the rest of my body, and the inability to combat its effects exacerbated the entire process.


But enough about the sob shit. Progress has been made. My first Australian article's been published, I've done my first interview (to be published in The Beat next week), WE'VE FINALLY FOUND A PLACE TO LIVE IN (a decent one in North Melbourne, actually) and things are back on track.

Now I'm aware that this post isn't exactly witty or comedic a la mode, but it's more of just an update of how I'm doing for whoever that gives the slightest semblance of a care (hi Mom). Regular shits and giggles will resume shortly. I swear there's a good chunk of tales right around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment